Scotland's Christian Heritage may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What information do we collect about you & how is it processed?
- We also collect and process personal information when you voluntarily choose to receive marketing communications from us (see marketing section below).
- Your website usage information is also collected using cookies (see cookies section below).
Who will my personal information be shared with?
- Your personal information may be shared with third party organisations, but only for the purposes of the contract we have with you, or to deliver marketing communications from us that you have consented to. This is currently limited to:
- the transfer of your information to marketing partners which organise the delivery of our e-newsletter and training brochure. We will not share or sell your details with other companies for marketing purposes.
- IT support services, in order to assist with the smooth running of our website and computer operations.
- Financial services (such as PayPal) and accounting support – for processing payments and for the legal keeping of our accounting records.
How can I receive marketing communications from you and how will my data be handled?
- We would love to keep you updated about Scotland's Christian Heritage news but will only do so with your consent.
- You can subscribe to email communications via the homepage of this website
- We will store your personal data securely and only use this information to deliver what you have asked us to and communicate with you in the ways you have chosen.
- We will not sell or share your details with other companies for marketing purposes.
How can I update my marketing preferences or unsubscribe altogether?
- You are free to update your preferences or unsubscribe at any time and we will promptly amend or delete your information as requested. You can do this by contacting us here.
Links to other websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.